Tuesday, March 6, 2012

C4T Summary #2

In the first post, How to Empower Your Child by Letting Them Know They Matter , Angela features a guest speaker by the name of Jodi. Jodi expresses how we should make people feel how they matter. In the college world especially at a university students can become very lost. I know this because I transferred from a two-year community college to a huge four-year university, and it was a major transformation. I went from a world of all of my teachers knowing me on a first name basis to a huge college campus where I was just a number. I was very intimidated at first, but I did get used to the change. I think this topic will be very helpful to the audience you all are trying to reach. In the second post, Join Us for a Live Discussion on Stop Stealing Dreams, is a continuation of a discussion with the Author of the blog Angela Maiers and Steve Hargadon about some statements Seth Godin has made. Seth Godin believes that if we keep doing the same thing we will get the same results. He thinks we need to change and update older teaching habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment